In the first part of the video, Jeffrey walks you through preparing the wax for casting, working with investment, and preparing to cast. In the second part, you can watch as Jeffrey demonstrates how he goes from a rough cast piece to a beautifully finished ring. Subjects covered – Initial clean up, preparing for polishing, cutting a seat for the jade, setting the jade, polishing, and more.
One PDF download is included in this course.
Already a member? Sign In to view the course.
- Full access to our library of tutorials
- Supply & Tool Lists (PDF)
- Monthly members only email newsletter
- Coming Soon – Access to Q & A sessions
- Coming Soon – A members only community
- Cancel at anytime